Community service hours will be available online in mid-June. You will receive your past community service hours in the mail along with instructions on how to access the hours. In the future, you will enter your community service hours online, then turn in the form to the main office, and we will approve your hours upon verification of the service.
If you have any questions related to community service, please email us.
If you want to be happy for an hour, go watch T.V.
If you want to be happy for a day, go to an amusement park.
If you want to be happy for a lifetime, go out and help others!
Community service is more than a requirement for graduation. It is the simple act of giving to others who may be less fortunate. It is a journey on our walk of faith.
Community Service Form
Instructions to complete community service
1. All hours need to be input to X2VOL. We will mail instructions home.
2. Complete the community service form.
3. Make a copy of the completed form.
4. Turn form into main office.
5. The community service office will approve the hours after verifying the service.
At BMC, community service is more than a requirement for graduation; it’s part of our journey of faith.
If you have any questions related to community service, please email us. We’re here to help.