What's Buzzin' (Today's Announcements)
AM - ANNOUNCEMENTS
Friday, November 15, 2019
- Saturday School is in room 303 from 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Remember to bring your student ID and please be on time.
- Please participate in this year’s Canned Food Drive to live out Proverbs 19:17... “One who is gracious to a poor man lends to the Lord. And He will repay him for his good deed.” Each class is asked to bring a different canned food item. We would like every student to bring in 10 cans to their homeroom. The drive goes until November 22nd. Drop off locations are in every homeroom and parents are welcome to drop off in the Main Office.
- Endangered Animals Club will have a bake sale today, during all lunches. Proceeds go towards the Shark Trust to aid in Mako Shark conservation.
- Yoga Club will be having another session today at 3:30 p.m. in Teal Lab BC; the Chorus Room. Hope to see you there!
- Attention Peer Ministers, Monday November 18th we will be taking the club photo in the campus ministry room right after school. Please make sure to wear your normal uniform for this photo. Please be on time. If you have a 9th hour commitment please come after you finish.
- There is $1 Dress Down Next Tuesday, November 19th, wear BLUE and show your support for orphans in Nigeria!
- The Hippocratic Society is pleased to host a Guest Speaker, Dr. Colin Bartoe who is working with Bishop Moore Catholic in Concussion rehabilitation and helps athletes, car accident patients, and others to recover from injuries to the brain. He is a Florida born and raised chiropractor and has spent a number of years studying under the top doctors in the field of Functional Neurology. He worked for 2 years gaining experience in some of the most cutting edge patient care in the field including work with professional athletes and Olympic athletes. All are welcome to come hear Dr. Bartoe speak on Tuesday, November 19th at 2:45 p.m. in TEAL A.
- If you are interested in auditioning for the Spring Musical FOOTLOOSE; you must sign-up for an audition slot on the BMCHS website, memorize a monologue, sing 16 bars or 30 seconds of a song and participate in a dance audition. December 5th & 6th @ 2:40 p.m. in the Dome.
- Congratulations to the Girls Weightlifting Team who took the victory against Orangewood Christian. Leading the Hornets was sophomore Sara Schefestad with a combined weight total of 195 lbs.
- JV/Varsity Girls Soccer will travel today to Nease for 5:30 p.m. & 7:00 p.m. games.