Safe Environment & Fingerprinting Process
Thank you for your interest in becoming a diocesan employee and/or volunteer! Please note the Safe Environment Certification process consists of 2 Steps:
Step 1: Safe Environment Video and Quiz
Begin by visiting https://www.orlandodiocese.org/safe-environment/english/. Please read the instructions carefully. You cannot submit fingerprints until you have completed the Safe Environment video and passed the quiz.
- Watch the Safe Environment Certification video. The video is about 25 minutes long.
- When the video is complete, read the Diocesan Standards of Conduct and agree to the terms. Proceed to the quiz.
- Enter the Entity Code provided by your parish/school office: 104
- Choose your role/applicant type: volunteer, employee, vendor, clergy, or deacon.
Click “Next” to take the 20-question quiz.
- Passing scores are 80% and above.
If you pass, you may immediately download your certificate. Results will also be emailed to your diocesan entity and to the office of Human Resources. Once the Safe Environment Certification quiz is complete, a Fieldprint code will appear specific to your entity. Please copy or write down this Fieldprint code, as you will need to enter it in the next step. If you fail the quiz, you will be directed to Step. 1.
Step 2: Fingerprinting
Visit www.fieldprintflorida.com to register for your fingerprinting appointment. You will need an email address for this part of the process. If you do not have an email address, please contact the Safe Environment Coordinator in your diocesan entity (parish/school office) for assistance.
Please enter the Fieldprint Code on the “Reason for Fingerprinting” screen when prompted. Then complete Fieldprint registration and schedule your appointment.
If you have any questions, contact the main office at 407-293-7561