Technology & eBook Ordering
Bishop Moore Catholic is a 1:1 iPad school. The iPad is used as a premier blended education tool. As an educational resource, students have direct communication between teacher and student using Google Apps For Education, Schoology, and Apple Classroom. Engaging in educational apps, reading programs, and labs the student-focused curriculum optimizes students' education to achieve the maximum possible growth.
Purchasing Your E-Texts
Our focus has remained on enhancing student learning while minimizing costs and providing convenience. Bishop Moore Catholic has partnered with EdTech Software as the supplier of all of our e-textbook needs. Most, but not all courses have a selected e-text.
Each student will have access to e-textbooks after paying for their books through EdTech Software. Once books are paid for, the student will have their customized virtual bookshelf available.
Please view the instructions on how to purchase the required e-texts and other course materials in the flyer, below.
- Each student will have access to their own individual page once he/she signs on to the school's bookstore at bmc.shelfit.com.
- If you are having problems accessing your page, please contact EdTech directly at (855) EdTech5 or at email@example.com
- You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not been able to resolve the issue. Please include in your email the email response you received from Edtech as it will be needed for reference.
- Each student is required to purchase the required e-texts from EdTech.
- Students are expected to purchase books prior to the beginning of the school year and have access to all e-texts on their own personal devices on the first day of school.
For better results eBooks may be purchased from an i-Pad or a computer through the web address and not the app.
How to Access Books:
- After you have purchased your eBooks, you can access them by clicking on "Reader" or "My Shelf" on the left-hand side of the page on any device.
- You can also download the "Shelfit Reader App" from the Apple App Store to access your eBooks. When in the Apple App Store, search for "Edtech Software LLC" or "Shelfit Reader" and download. The link is https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shelfit-reader/id1131853638?mt=8.
- After downloading the app, open the app, and enter your username and password to access your eBooks.
- For instructions and course IDs on how to redeem your eBook, you can access this information by clicking on the book cover for the book you need to redeem the content.
Contact EdTech customer service at 1-855-338-3245 or email at email@example.com for support with placing an order, payment, or issues with accessing books.
Frequently Asked Questions
First, log out of the app by pressing the 3-line menu in the upper left corner and choosing Sign Out at the bottom of the list. Then sign back in and go to your shelf and see if it’s there.
If it’s still not there, please contact Michelle Vazquez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about refunds or exchanges, please call EdTech support directly at (855) EdTech-5.
Email email@example.com to contact the school book representative at BMC.