Incoming 9th Grade Students Applying To BMC
Application Process for 2019-2020 School Year
The application process consists of completing the online application and the submission of academic and health records. If your child is a student at one of our diocesan partner schools, you may authorize Bishop Moore Catholic to receive these documents directly by submitting a request for records release form to your current partner school. For those students coming from another school, please submit academic and health records from sixth, seventh, and eighth grades.
If a student has a documented educational learning plan, IEP, 504-plan, or a pertinent psychological or educational evaluation, we ask that you submit these documents along with your academic and health records.
If you will be applying for a PLSA, Step-Up, or McKay Scholarship, please submit a copy of your student’s Social Security card.
Application Checklist for Diocesan Partner School Students
- Complete online application ($100 application fee)
- Submit request for records release form to your partner school
- Submit any documented educational learning plan or pertinent psychological or educational evaluation
Application Checklist for Students Attending a Non-Diocesan Middle School
- Complete the online application ($100 application fee)
- Submit copy of birth certificate
- Submit copy of shot records and health form (DH680, DH3040)
- Submit academic records for sixth, seventh, and eighth grade to-date, including any standardized testing results
- Submit any documented educational learning plan, or pertinent psychological or educational evaluation
You can supply these documents in person or electronically to our Admissions Department email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your child is receiving a McKay scholarship, we will need to see a social security card for the person responsible for signing him/her up.