Enrollment for the 2022-2023 SchoolYear
If you are interested in enrolling your child at Bishop Moore Catholic for the 2022-2023 school year, please contact Tracey Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-293-7561, ext. 350
Incoming 9th Grade Students Applying To BMC
Application Process for 2022-2023 School Year
The application process consists of completing the online application and the submission of academic and health records. If your child is a student at one of our diocesan partner schools, you may authorize Bishop Moore Catholic to receive these documents directly by submitting a request for records release form to your current partner school. For those students coming from another school, please submit academic and health records from sixth, seventh, and eighth grades.
If a student has a documented educational learning plan, IEP, 504-plan, or a pertinent psychological or educational evaluation, we ask that you submit these documents along with your academic and health records.
If you will be applying for a PLSA, Step-Up, or McKay Scholarship, please submit a copy of your student’s Social Security card.
Application Checklist for Diocesan Partner School Students
- Complete online application ($100 application fee)
- Submita request fora records release form to your partner school
- Submit any documented educational learning plan or pertinent psychological or educational evaluation
Application Checklist for Students Attending a Non-Diocesan Middle School
- Complete the online application ($100 application fee)
- Submit copy of birth certificate
- Submit copy of shot records and health form (DH680, DH3040)
- Submit academic records for sixth, seventh, and eighth grade to-date, including any standardized testing results
- Submit any documented educational learning plan, or pertinent psychological or educational evaluation
Academic records and other documents can be uploaded to the online application. Records can also be emailed to the BMC Registrar Michelle Vazquez at email@example.com.
Step Up for Students is a state scholarship program. More information about the Step Up scholarships is available at: www.stepupforstudents.org
Applications for financial aid requests should be submitted through Bishop Moore Catholic through the Facts portal at: factsmgt.com/financial-management-and-aid-assessment
Transfer to Bishop Moore Catholic
Bishop Moore Catholic accepts Transfer students at the beginning of a semester. BMC does not accept local seniors as transfer students. Please contact our Admissions Team with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (407) 293-7561 ext 350 or 315.
1. Complete the Online Application
Review the application instructions and create an account to apply as a transfer student to Bishop Moore Catholic. There is a $100 (non-refundable) application fee.
2. Academic Records
- We request 2-3 years of academic records based on the incoming grade level (report cards, transcripts) including standardized test scores and courses with grades in the process.
- Transfer students must be on track to graduate from Bishop Moore Catholic.
- Students who have an IEP, 504, or other accommodations must provide documentation.
- Once all required records are received, the Admissions Committee review will begin.
3. Interview & Campus Visit
Once the application has been received, the Admissions Team will schedule a Student Interview & Campus Visit
4. Admissions Status
The BMC Registrar will send notification of admission status via email after the Admissions committee review.