Investing in a private school is a big decision that requires careful financial planning. Our families find great value in the education their child receives at Bishop Moore Catholic and the foundation we build together in partnership with the parents and church. Bishop Moore tuition payments are made through our tuition management company, FACTS. Tuition will generally increase on average by 4% each year due to increasing operational costs. We do accept Step Up for Students and AAA scholarships: FTC, FES-EO, and FES-UA. These are state-funded scholarships for those families that qualify based on income or students with special needs. Only one scholarship per student may be used.
Scholarships are only used for tuition costs and will not cover the entire cost of your tuition. Therefore, the parent/guardian will be responsible for the remaining balance and all other associated costs.
As per Diocesan mandate, all Bishop Moore tuition payments, including annual payments, are made through our tuition management company, FACTS. Each Family has a billing account and can choose their preferred payment option - Annual, Semester, or Monthly. FACTS tuition accounts must remain valid and active all year.
Catholic student (defined as being an active, supporting member of a Catholic parish in the Diocese of Orlando as verified by your parish) tuition is $14,172.00 per year, per student
Non-Catholic student (defined as a non-registered or non-supporting member of a Catholic parish in the Diocese of Orlando) tuition is $19,572.00 per student, per year.
Please note that there is no annual or semester discount if receiving financial aid or any state-funded scholarship.
Please click here to review a list of parishes that are recognized by the Diocese of Orlando.
Due July through June of the current school year:
- Catholic: $1,181.00
- Non-Catholic: $1,631.00
Due in July and January of the current school year (this payment option includes a $50.00 discount per semester):
- Catholic: $7,036.00
- Non-Catholic: $9,736.00
Due on or before July 1, 2023 (this payment option includes a $200.00 discount):
- Catholic: $13,972.00
- Non-Catholic: $19,372.00
Additional Fees (Subject to Change):
This is an approximation of cost.
- Registration: Students must register every year. The non-refundable enrollment fee is $575.00. Early discount if paid by 3/1/2023.
- FACTS Fees: A one-time FACTS Family Service Fee applies to all tuition accounts: $41 for a monthly plan, $15 for a semester and annual payment plans
- Uniforms: $400-$500- this does not include BMC outerwear such as jackets /sweatshirts for cold weather days. Purchased directly through Risse Brothers.
- iPad: $450
- eBooks and Apps: $375-$600- depending on the course selection. Purchased directly through EdTech.
- Parking: (Juniors/Seniors only) $400.
- Additional Fees: i.e., band instruments, field trips, and extracurricular activities (drama, clubs, etc.) vary by activity.
- AP & Dual Enrollment Classes: test and book fees range from $100-$700.
- Athletics: $50 activity fee plus player pack (uniforms, etc.) fee ranging from $100-$400.
- Lunch: Your student may choose to set up a lunch account through MySchoolBucks should they wish to purchase lunch through Aramark.