2023-2024 Parking Application
The student parking lot is at capacity. You may still apply for a parking spot, but you will be placed on a waitlist. Should something become available, you will be contacted.
Any FULLY-REGISTERED Rising Senior (Class of 2024), or Rising Junior (Class of 2025) for the 2023-2024 school year who wishes to park on campus must complete the Student Parking Application Request Digital Form to be considered for a parking spot on the Bishop Moore Catholic High School Campus. Once approved, you will be emailed a link to remit payment for the parking spot. Only when the payment is processed will you be issued a parking space on campus.
Seniors and Juniors must meet the following Service hour requirements when applying:
- Rising Seniors must have at least 75 Community Service Hours submitted AND approved.
- Rising Juniors must have at least 50 Community Service Hours submitted AND approved.
- Student’s VALID Driver’s License.
- Current vehicle insurance card of the vehicle for which a parking permit is being applied.
- Current vehicle registration of the vehicle for which a parking permit is being applied.
If you are registering more than one vehicle for a parking spot, you must have documentation for each.
Any expired documentation will not be accepted.
Rules of Parking on BMC Campus:
- The Parking fee must be paid in full prior to the space being assigned.
- Only Seniors and Juniors have the privilege of parking on campus.
- All driver/vehicle documentation is required each school year.
- Students are NOT permitted access to their cars during the school day.
- Registered vehicles must always be parked in the assigned numbered space.
- ONLY the registered vehicle may be parked in the numbered space assigned to the student.
- Vehicles approved have a sticker affixed to the bottom left corner of the driver’s side front windshield.
- Vehicles authorized to park on the BMC campus are not to park in the St. Charles lot at any time.
- More than 9 unexcused tardies or absences in one semester for homeroom or any class may result in loss of parking privileges on campus.
- Drivers are expected to drive with caution at all times while adhering to a 5 mph speed limit, wear seatbelts, refrain from the use of cell phones, and avoid playing music loudly while on campus.
BMC Student email required. For question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.