What's the Buzz?
Have an announcement or story to share?
- Contact your club sponsor, team coach, or an administrator to review the details and submit your request.
- Speak to a representative to have a consultation.
- Mr. Miko Jimenez, Digital Services Coordinator
- Mrs. Sarah Luter, Director of Communications
- Mr. Claudy Devilien, Student Affairs
Please plan your announcements at least five days in advance to have them approved and filmed. Day-of requests will not be accepted.
Join the Crew!
What's Buzzin' is a division of Hornet Productions.
We have several positions available both on-screen and behind the scenes. No prior experience required. We will train all of our crew members. There is a place for you!
Available positions include but are not limited to:
- On-screen Talent
- Athletic/Event Reporter
- Content Writer
- Graphic Designer
- Camera Operator
- Lighting Operator
- Audio Engineer
To apply, please visit Mr. Jimenez in the Hornet Productions Studio located outside the Gym, across from the Student Center.